Saturday, April 27, 2013

Vegetarian: A person who does not eat meat, and sometimes other animal products, esp. for moral, religious, or health reasons.

We all know what being a vegetarian means, in a way it is quite simple. Not eating meat!! of course. Anyway the definition above does not relate to me yet. Right now I have cut out beef, and all cow products.

When you are first becoming a veggie (as I call it) You DO NOT want to cut out meat all at once, you want to gradually get rid of meat, so your body does not become very tired, and feeling worse then usual. Also when first becoming a veggie you HAVE to find alternatives for protien.

You might be asking (probably not) what drove you to become a vegetarian? Truth is I am not enitirely sure. I recently did a debate on animal testing being against it of course. And we won 23-0 no biggie. 

Soon I will post some recipies that are vegitarian, I am still finding some super good recipies that taste better then any meat! anyway if you want to become vegetarian (you should) then find some recipies that you might like before you fully become vegetarian.

Have a fabulous meatless day everyone by!

No comments:

Post a Comment